If you are in town next Tuesday 31 May, we would love to see you at B.Hive Club, in Covent Garden. As part of their “Live in the Lounge” series, we will be talking social media & ballet from 1pm to 2pm.
We are planning a very informal session, with plenty of time to network and answer all your questions, so the more participants the merrier!
More information from the “Live in the Lounge” newsletter:
Tuesday 31 May: 1pm â€œSocial Media and the Artsâ€ – Leading ballet bloggers Emilia and Linda of The Ballet Bag, one of the Timesâ€™s current 100 Best Arts Tweeters, talk about how ballet and the arts in general can benefit from social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), as well as the latest that the ballet blogosphere has to offer to enrich oneâ€™s personal experience of performances.
Everyone welcome â€“ members, non members and guests. The event is free.
London WC2E 7RS
Click here for directions
Selected posts on social media and ballet:
- Ballet “wordles” (playing with word clouds)
- The evolution of dance criticism
- How dancers can maintain an effective online presence (guest post for Dance Pulp)
- Pick your social media poison
- How dancers & dance companies can embrace social media
- Live tweeting the world premiere of new Wheeldon ballet: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland